This stunning gold bar spoon makes your mixology stand out in a dark bar setting. The classic European design features a twisted stem and a flat disc end.
The corkscrew stem helps you get the best mix while stirring. The shape lets you roll the spoon between your fingers while stirring to rotate the head as it stirs your drink. Also, this twist allows you to pour liquors down the shaft of the spoon to help make layered cocktails.
Flat Disc Masher
The classic flat disc on the end of this gold bar spoon turns it in to a muddler. Crush soft ingredients such as sugar cubes or soft fruits to release the flavours before stirring.
Using 18/8 Japanese steel, this gold bar spoon is made from the finest materials. This high grade stainless steel has a higher corrosion resistance than standard steel barware. This gives it better protection against rust for a longer lifespan.
In addition, the premium material gives the spoon a high polished shine, which is reflected in the gold coating.
Toughened Gold Coating
The Gold Classic Bar Spoon has a coating of PVD titanium nitride, giving it the bold gold colouring. This coat also gives the spoon a toughened exterior, affording it higher abrasion and corrosion resistance.
Whereas gold plating is likely to scratch, PVD gold coating is more durable. This gold bar spoon will far outlast gold plated bar tools.
- Classic European style bar spoon
- Disc end for muddling and layering drinks
- Twisted stem for layering drinks
- Head gives approximate 5ml measure
- Made from 18/8 Japanese steel
- Titanium nitrate gold coating giving high abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Premium polished shine
- High level of corrosion resistance
- Outlasts standard steel barware
- Hand wash recommended - see our Plated Steel Care Guide for more information
Metal Properties18/8 Stainless Steel, Abrasion Resistance, Corrosion Resistance, Gold Coated, Japanese Steel, Polished Finish, Titanium Nitride Coating