Small lead-free crystal cocktail glass with stunning etched pattern around the bowl. The Nick and Nora glass offers a narrower alternative to a wide martini glass, making it a more practical everyday cocktail glass.
The elegant shape is complemented by a vintage-style pattern inspired by the classic Lady Hamilton Pall Mall design from the early 20th century.
- Small cocktail stem glass inspired by classic 1930s movie "The Thin Man"
- Elegant Prohibition era aesthetic with etched pattern inspired by classic Pall Mall glassware
- Tall walls offer spill-proof alternative to the classic martini glass
- Lead-free crystal - FDA approved glass with no toxic additives
- Delicate thin stem
- Thin walled bowl gives lightweight finish to drinkers
- High transparency - lasts up to 1500 industrial glasswasher cycles
- Thermal shock resistance
- Elegant seamless pulled stem adds beauty and strength
- Laser treated rim for resistance to chipping
- Dishwasher safe - see our Crystal Glass Care Guide for more information
Glass PropertiesCut Rim,Etched Pattern,High Transparency,Lead Free Crystal,No Seam,Pulled Stem,Thermal Shock Resistance
Packaging Bubble Wrapped, White UB Box