Banish plastic straws from the cocktail sampling process with the stainless steel Cocktail Sampling Spoon. This small cocktail spatula allows a mixologist to taste their creation before being served to the customer, ensuring the final mix is only of the highest quality.
The old-fashioned cocktail sampling process involves the quick disposal of a non-compostable plastic straw. This form of cocktail tasting is wasteful and not environmentally friendly.
The Cocktail Sampling Spoon offers a reusable tool for scooping a small amount of liquid at a time. This spoon can then be washed and reused, helping reducing a bar's waste, and impact on the environment.
- Small sampling spoon for cocktails
- Replaces the out of date process of using plastic straws
- Reduces non-compostable waste
- Premium 18/8 Japanese steel for high level of corrosion resistance
- High quality material ensure longevity over standard steel items
- Polished finish for attractive finish on the bar top
- Dishwasher safe - see our Steel Care Guide for more information
Metal Properties18/8 Stainless Steel, Japanese Steel, Polished Finish