Copper Classic Bar Spoon Made from Japanese Steel
Make your mixology stand out with the Copper Classic Bar Spoon. Made from 18/8 Japanese steel, this bar spoon has a luxury polished copper plating for a colourful finish.
A standard part of any barware set, this spoon uses the classic European bar spoon design. A twisted stem is complemented by a flat disc on the end.
Use the corkscrew shaft for enhanced stirring and refined pouring of liquors. The blunt disc is ideal for bruising fruit and gently muddling ingredients.
Made from Japanese steel, this classic bar spoon features a highly polished copper plating. This premium coloured shine is great for visually enhancing your cocktail making.
- Classic European style bar spoon with a copper plating
- Disc end for muddling and layering drinks
- Twisted stem for layering drinks
- Head gives approximate 5ml measure
- Made from 18/8 Japanese steel
- Premium polished shine
- High level of corrosion resistance
- Outlasts standard steel barware
- Hand wash safe – see our Plated Steel Care Guide for more information