Classic Bar Spoon Made from Japanese Steel
The Classic Bar Spoon is an essential of any bar kit. A great all round tool, this spoon allows you to stir, muddle and layer drinks.
Urban Bar have enhanced this basic tool by making it from high grade 18/8 Japanese steel. This premium material give the spoon a luxury polished finish, perfect for mixology display. In addition, this spoon has a high level of corrosion resistance, ensuring it outlasts other basic steel bar tools.
Using the standard European bar spoon design, this bar tool has a classic twisted stem with a flat disc on the end. The twisted stem is a standard on most bar spoons, giving lots of curves for drinks to flow around during stirring.
The corkscrew shape also allows more controlled pouring with a channel perfect for accepting liquid from a free-flow pourer. Because of this, the liquors that flow down the spiral land neatly on the flat disc, allowing them to gently spread.
The flat disc can also be used for gentle bruising of ingredients such as sugar cubes or soft fruit.
- Classic European style bar spoon
- Disc end for muddling and layering drinks
- Twisted stem for layering drinks
- Head gives approximate 5ml measure
- Made from 18/8 Japanese steel
- Premium polished shine
- High level of corrosion resistance
- Outlasts standard steel barware
- Dishwasher safe – see our Steel Care Guide for more information