Luxury Calabrese Bar Spoon with Twisted Stem
Designed in conjunction with Salvatore Calabrese, the Calabrese Bar Spoon gives high end design and premium steel for great longevity and functionality.
Made from Urban Bar’s premium steel, this mixing spoon features excellent corrosion resistance. This ensures a far longer lifespan compared to standard steel bar spoons.
The classic disc end, characteristic of the European bar spoon type, is perfect for bruising and light crushing of solid ingredients. The angled spoon head gives greater range in stirring and allows for easier lifting of ingredients in a mixing glass.
- European style bar spoon designed in collaboration with Salvatore ‘The Maestro’ Calabrese
- Angled head to allow perfect stirring and layering
- Disc end for muddling and layering drinks
- Twisted stem for layering drinks
- Head gives approximate 5ml measure
- Made from premium 0.9mm 18/8 Japanese steel for greater corrosion resistance
- Outlasts standard poor grade steel shakers
- Polished finish
- ‘Calabrese Urban Bar Professional’ etched on the flat disc end
- Dishwasher safe – see our Steel Care Guide page for more information