Ginza Tin on Tin Cocktail Shaker
Step up your mixology with the Ginza Tin on Tin Cocktail Shaker. Made from premium Japanese steel, this set consists of our Ginza Can and Ginza Cup.
Steel has better insulating qualities than glass, giving a more effective chill during shaking. This economical aspect makes it the preferred choice of professional mixologists.
As well as its practical uses, the full steel material gives a musical rattle as the ice moves around the shaker.
Both Ginza shaker tins have a weighted base for flair bartenders. This base is silver welded for a stronger connection.
The 18/8 Japanese steel is far more premium than standard steel barware, giving it a lightweight, robust finish. This high grade material has great corrosion resistance, protecting it from rust, making it outlast other barware.
- Professional dual shaker tin set
- Made from premium 18/8 Japanese steel for greater corrosion resistance
- Outlasts standard poor grade steel shakers
- Polished finish
- Both tins are weighted on the base
- Hand wash only – see our Plated Steel Care Guide for more information