Premium Japanese Steel Calabrese Copper Hawthorn Strainer
We worked with the world’s greatest bartender to bring you the world’s greatest barware. The Calabrese Copper Hawthorn Strainer represents a sleek new aesthetic to mixology.
Made from high grade Japanese steel, this cocktail strainer has premium corrosion resistance. In turn, this has a polished copper plated finish for a bold colouring.
The handle features a divot to keep its position when pouring, giving efficiency in every use.
With an etched Calabrese signature, this luxury strainer has a seal of approval from ‘The Maestro’ himself.
- No prong cocktail strainer
- Designed with Salvatore “The Maestro” Calabrese
- 0.9mm high grade 18/8 Japanese stainless steel
- Polished copper plating
- High corrosion resistance for premium rust protection
- Gift boxed with black draw-string bag
- Hand wash only – see our Plated Steel Care page for more information